Ol West Farms - Quality animals, luxury fibers, roving, and stunning jewelry

2016 update
Spring 2019
powered by

My Blog

2014 year update

2014

This year has been full of fun on the farm.  Morgan enjoyed a litter of Dutch bunnies from her two chocolate/white Dutch bunnies (Mocha and Chief).  We enjoyed playing with the baby bunnies in the kitchen.  I was blessed with a litter of French angora bunnies from Buttercup and Brownie.  The fiber on the babies is just wonderful.  I kept a little male "Copper" out of the litter for our future breeding program.  Lovely boy with incredible fiber.  We also added a new horse to our farm.  Reba will replace Crystal for me as we have determined that Crystal is not the right horse for me at this stage in my life.  We are actively looking for a new home for Crystal.  Crystal has a lot of potential and it is a crime for us to have her sitting in our pasture not working!  We also enjoyed our first baby Shetland lambs!  Check out our photos of our baby lambs!  We were blessed with 3 girls (Sugar, Premier, and Marie) and 1 boy (Donnie).  We also added Nugget to our herd who will take Cadbury's place as lead ram in a couple years.

If you visit our other website, you can experience our wonderful bullmastiffs.  We were blessed with a litter from our girl (Gracie-Licassa's Princess Grace) who was sent to us from England from our good friends Chris and Jan Quantril.  We kept Ol West Princess Carolyn from the litter who we plan on showing this upcoming year!  It will be so nice to be back in the bullmastiff dog show ring!  What a stunning girl we have to show!

All of these activities and Morgan started 7th grade.  Morgan is still ice skating, playing tennis, riding horses, and playing her clarinet.  Last week, she started with an oboe and seems to enjoy it!  We are indeed keeping busy on the farm and looking forward to our baby Cashmere goat kids and Kiko goat kids due beginning the end of September!  What a way to end this wonderful year.

We have been so blessed at Ol West Farms!  Please come visit us when you get the chance and see our wonderful animals, fibers, rovings, hats, and scarfs!  Visit our farm store to see what incredible creations we have waiting for you!
Thanks for being part of our wonderful family and farm!
Barbara Brooks-Worrell

8 Comments to 2014 year update:

Comments RSS
Custom writing on Saturday, April 01, 2017 2:10 AM
Your blog may be very super thanks for this extremely good statistics i like very an entire lot for this article. And it will provide the extra records from this blog. I additionally anticipating a couple of facts that is to get a few extra techniques am to be had. I’m a on line university scholar here multiple schools and universities are to be had from this colleges one of the famous direction is dissertation writing service it'll provide the first-class desire of exact courses are available from this vicinity.
Reply to comment

order essay on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:30 PM
I do not remember 2015 as being a nice year for me. If I remember it correctly, 2014 was the year that I was really broke. I had no savings and my parents would not lend me any money. I was really at rock bottom during that year. Because of desperation, I had to work for a company that I really hated. I worked multiple shifts just to be able to provide for myself. It was the worst year of my life.

d on Saturday, January 12, 2019 5:52 PM
d
Reply to comment

career perfect review on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:26 AM
I work in the manufacturing industry, well, basically, what we do is manufacture all kinds of stuff. Unlike others, we manufacture just about everything. We are very flexible when it comes to demands and such, however, we cannot do it all. Some products actually require a lot of quality products to produce, which is why, it is really interesting that there is a site that provide just what we need. Animal hides, luxury fibers, and other mineral are what we need to produce the best products.
Reply to comment

best essay australia on Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:14 AM
Sounds like this year was awesome for you. Am I right about it? Tell me more.
Reply to comment

uk best essays review on Friday, May 03, 2019 4:07 PM
You should post these updates more often. Your audience is waiting for your other posts.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, May 18, 2019 1:11 AM
Reply to comment

top online resume writing services on Thursday, May 23, 2019 9:58 AM
I am so glad I was able to read your update. I love this update so much because it gives me the positive vibes that I am sort of searching up until now. I can already imagine the scenarios you are describing on the update and I have to say that I can't help but smile by the thought. And by the way, rest assured I will do my part and check the pictures you are trying to tell us. I can' wait to see those baby lambs! I am so sure that the photos will make my day shine even brighter.
Reply to comment