Ol West Farms - Quality animals, luxury fibers, roving, and stunning jewelry

2014 updated to Ol West Farms
2015 update
2016 update
Spring 2019
powered by

My Blog

If you are looking for information on our animals or general information on Cashmere or kiko goats, shetland sheep, Dutch rabbits or Angora rabbits, please don't hesitate to contact us.  I really enjoy talking about the animals and assisting people. It is wonderful to speak to people who are doing their "homework" prior to obtaining animals to make sure they have the correct housing/food/time/etc. needed for care of the animals.  Also, it is not always easy to breed quality/healthy animals.  Please feel free to contact us.  No question is not worth asking!!!  If I don't know the answer, I will try to help you locate someone who has the answer!

8 Comments to Information on Cashmere Goats, Kiko Goats, Shetland Sheep, angora and dutch bunnies:

Comments RSS
Smart contacts manager on Thursday, April 03, 2014 6:06 AM
I was looking forward such kind of post Information on Cashmere Goats, Kiko Goats, Shetland Sheep, angora and dutch bunnies.I have been much benefited to get this informative site. Thanks a million dude. Carry on.
Reply to comment

athe assignment help on Monday, January 07, 2019 9:43 PM
It is good to know that you want to share information about your animals and such. Some farms are really secretive about their things and do not want to share any kind of information to other people outside of their organization. What you have shared about goats will definitely be helpful to those that are in need of it. I will share this information about goats with my friends who raise them. I hope that you would continue on sharing your knowledge about farm animals and such.

fake watches on Sunday, June 05, 2016 6:36 PM
Reply to comment

payforessay.net review on Friday, August 10, 2018 3:05 AM
Education is key for the people to pass the life without any difficulty and worriment. Actually, education is the major thing in the conquest of someone’s life as it helps about in every matter of life. Thank you so much for this article because it is valuable for me.
Reply to comment

Owen Lenehan on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:41 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: https://flust.de/tpuwx Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

2552 on Sunday, January 06, 2019 11:10 PM
2525
Reply to comment

repliche breitling orologi on Monday, April 01, 2019 3:43 PM
This is my first blog post ever, and I appreciate your feedback.
Reply to comment

Albert Einstine on Thursday, April 04, 2019 7:25 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.
Reply to comment